EDU PASSION




 Hello!

So my name is Wildan Hanif and at the moment  I want to tell you about an event in my school. It is "EDU PASSION'.

On January 4th 2019, my school, SMA Negeri 3 Bandung held an event called "Edu Passion". Basically, this event's main purpose was to give a big picture to the students, mainly SMA Negeri 3 Bandung's students about some famous universities, including their univ facilities, environments, and faculties. This event can also be attended by students from other school, like last year's, but I think i didn't see any this year, maybe they've different rule for each year.

This event was held from 7.30 AM with some words from our school's principal and West Java's governer, Ridwan Kamil. He is one of the most outstanding alumnae from our school. After some words from them, they explain some important stuff exclusively to the 12th graders. Why? Because they're the ones who needed it the most right now, compared to us. How do I know this? Well, because I was bored since there was no teacher in our class, so I just wander around the school and I accidentally saw this.

We, 10th and 11th graders can start doing our stuff (gathering some information from some stalls) from 7.30 AM if the responsible teacher at the time allowed us to, but it's only limited to the hallway area, since the parking area was used by the 12th graders.

If I remember correctly, we were allowed to enter the parking area at about 9 AM, I continue to see if there's something that'll caught my interest. Unfortunately, there's none. So, I came back to our class and stay there with some friends until 12 AM. After that, we went to the nearby Mosque to pray Dzuhur, then we decided to gather some information too, since we were asked to do that by our teachers.

Overall, this event (Edu Passion) is, without doubt, an amazing program, not to mention it's held annually so each generation can get some information about their future college to prevent them from entering the wrong one, which can screw up their future.



Komentar

Postingan Populer