My Last Holiday

My last holiday I visited my grandmother's house and spent time in jogja with my family. I started my vacation on December 23, 2017. There I stay at my grandmother's house and also stay a few days at the hotel. Why did I stay at the hotel? I stayed at the hotel to get closer to the beach and also the mall that I want to visit. Then why did not I stay there during my vacation in jogja? It's because my main purpose to jogja is to meet with grandma and take care of grandfather who has not recovered due from accident which happened few months ago.

A few days before I went to the beach I did some activities that I usually do at home but this time I did at my grandmother's house. My grandmother was so happy to see me and my family were there with her, who was usually alone with my grandfather. Then a few days later I was traveling to the beach in jogja. Actually i've visited this beach but my brother wants to travel there again. My older brother and I waited for the sunset so that when the beach becomes more beautiful. The beach there is so clean and beautiful, it's great to be there with my family, but for me my vacation to the beach a few years ago is still more fun than this time, somehow, but that does not mean this holiday is not fun.

After that, my family and I visited the mall that was there like plaza ambarukmo and jogja city mall. We also visited gelato tempo, the place we always visit when we are there. Not only that, we also visited some other tourist attractions there. This is a very nice holiday and can make me forget my past problems although some problems are very hard to forget but this holiday is really a memorable holiday.



 

Komentar

Postingan Populer