DREAM AND FUTURE

My name is Wildan Hani Hafizhuddin. I lived in Bandung for almost 12 years. In Bandung, I live with my parents and my brothers. I have one younger brother and one older brother, they are Azzam Farras and Jafar Aziz. So this is my story so far, I hope you enjoy this post.

Since I was 5 years old, I like to draw and paint. When I was in elementary school, I studied at SDIT Nur Ar Rahman. I think it is a very , very, very good school because the building, the system, and the orders are well organize. I learnt a lot of things when I was there. Since then, people know me as an active and diligent student. I joined futsal extracurricular and I enjoyed that as a refreshing. My friends know me as a fast learner because i easily understand what my teacher tell us about there. I'm also good at sports. I enterred Aikido when I was 8 years old. It is such one type of martial arts. I also had some weakness when I was child, I don't like to help my parents if they asked me to do something. I finished national exam in my elementary school. I finished it proudly.

I got very big score that can took me to the best junior high school in Bandung, but my parents recommend me to study at Taruna Bakti Junior High School. I think it's really comfortable there. I have a lot of experience that can be a valuable lesson in my life. Started from learning, activities with my friends, falling in love, and others. I won chess and futsal tournament in Junior High School. I finished my study at Taruna Bakti Junior High School proudly. I got a very big score again so it's took me to SMAN 3 Bandung.

I hope by study in 3 senior high school, it can take me to Bandung Institute of Technology. I want to study about planology there. After I graduated from Bandung Institute of Technology, I hope I get a scholarship to continue my education in Switzerland. And then I will back to Indonesia and build a company based on the knowledge and experience that I have.

And then I wish I will marry a woman that have same vision, dream, and maybe hobbies with me. I also hope to be a travellers. So I can travel around the world with my wife.






Komentar

Postingan Populer