A simple conversation

Ilham:"Hi there! Are you waiting for the Bandung Institute of Technology entrance exam results?"
Wildan:"Oh yes, of course. How about you?"
Ilham:"I'm here for the results too! What a coincidence,I'm Ilham, what's your name?
Wildan:"I'm Wildan. Where do you come from?"
Ilham:"I'm from Bandung, actually my house is just a few blocks away. How about you, where do you come from?"
Wildan:"I'm from Bandung too! But my house is pretty far, it's near Cimahi."
Ilham:"Oh, I see, it's a long way from here right?"
Wildan:"Yes, hahaha, poor me. By the way, which faculty are you going to?"
Ilham:"I'm going to the industrial technology faculty. How about you?"
Wildan:"Really? I'm going to the industrial faculty too you know? What a coincidence."
Ilham:"Really, that means that we will be faculty friends if we're accepted."
Wildan:"Yes, of course, I hope we both get accepted. Wait, look the results are in."
Ilham:"Oh, yes, it looks like we're both accepted."
Wildan:"Nice, I hope we can be close friends from now on."
Ilham:"Of course, by the way, my mom is waiting for me so I better get going. See you later!"
Wildan:"See you!"

Komentar

Postingan Populer