Hello, my name is Wildan. I'm 14 years old. I'm from Bandung. I have 2 brothers, Jafar and Azzam. Jafar is the oldest and Azzam is the youngest. We like playing together, sometimes we play football, basketball, and others.

I like playing football and video games. I live with my family. My mother is a housewife, so we often do anything at home together. My mother is beautiful and very smart. She always helps me when I have trouble.

I study at SMAN 3 Bandung. It is very nice school. I'm a new student here. I meet a lot of new friends here. they are very kind, friendly, and smart for sure. I'm still adapting in this new environment.

I like hang out with my friends, I like sleep at home, I like playing football, everything is my hobby. there are some information about me, see you

Komentar

Postingan Populer